play.thalwyrn.com
Click to copy IP
discord.thalwyrn.com
Click to join
Welcome to Thalwyrn!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Resolved Skill "Channel Elements" Description
jp067 Game Master
16 posts
12 topics
About me: Hello folks. I’m impulsive but patient. You can use me as a messenger to the management team to pass on your worries and hopes for the server. All good ideas are greatly appreciated and all of them will be rightfully credited to its source. Hope to see you guys in game and finally my motto: Gotta Raid β€˜Em All
about 1 year ago

Your Minecraft Username: jp067

Are you using any mods (yes/no)?: yes

Steps to Reproduce the Bug:

• Level up the mage passive skill "Channel Elements"Β 

Expected Result (What you would expect to happen if there was no bug): the probability of a status effect being applied should increase OR the text corresponding to the probability should be grey

Actual Result (What actually happened): probability doesnt change OR probability text is the same color as text used to describe what varies every level

Provide Proof (Screenshots, video ETC):

Î

Severity (In your opinion how much did this bug affect your gameplay): 5/10 OR 8/10

i know its a bit confusing but i dont know which one is the bug

Edited to fix the hyperlink - Wild

Last edited: about 1 year ago
Wild Founder ???? SysAdmin
Management Member
35 posts
11 topics
About me: Founder & System Administrator for Thalwyrn. If the server is down. I probably broke it.
about 1 year ago

It looks to me the burn damage increases, I'll look more into what the skill is actually doing later

@ahobowhosnameisu would you be able to provide some insight?

Wild
Thalwyrn Sysadmin
When stuff breaks it's usually my fault.
jp067 Game Master
16 posts
12 topics
About me: Hello folks. I’m impulsive but patient. You can use me as a messenger to the management team to pass on your worries and hopes for the server. All good ideas are greatly appreciated and all of them will be rightfully credited to its source. Hope to see you guys in game and finally my motto: Gotta Raid β€˜Em All
about 1 year ago

@Wild look at the probability not the DoT

Β 

Wild Founder ???? SysAdmin
Management Member
35 posts
11 topics
About me: Founder & System Administrator for Thalwyrn. If the server is down. I probably broke it.
about 1 year ago

Yeah, as far as I can see the probability doesn't change.

Β 

I'll have a look at it some more later ????

Last edited: about 1 year ago
Wild
Thalwyrn Sysadmin
When stuff breaks it's usually my fault.
ahobowhosnameisu Lead Developer
Developer Member
8 posts
0 topics
about 1 year ago

Probability does not change for the proc chances, I'll change the color/make them grey so that it's more clear that those are static while duration/damage does increase. I'll post the results in #testers channel