play.thalwyrn.com
Click to copy IP
discord.thalwyrn.com
Click to join
Welcome to Thalwyrn!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Confirmed In-Progress Class Skills after Class change
jp067 Game Master
16 posts
12 topics
About me: Hello folks. I’m impulsive but patient. You can use me as a messenger to the management team to pass on your worries and hopes for the server. All good ideas are greatly appreciated and all of them will be rightfully credited to its source. Hope to see you guys in game and finally my motto: Gotta Raid β€˜Em All
about 1 year ago

Your Minecraft Username: jp067

Are you using any mods (yes/no)?: yes

Steps to Reproduce the Bug:

• Change class

Expected Result (What you would expect to happen if there was no bug): get the skills from new class and lose skills of previous class

Actual Result (What actually happened): i got to keep passive skill of previous class

Provide Proof (Screenshots, video ETC): https://imgur.com/a/uFBpB8F

Severity (In your opinion how much did this bug affect your gameplay): 6/10

Last edited: about 1 year ago
Wild Founder ???? SysAdmin
Management Member
35 posts
11 topics
About me: Founder & System Administrator for Thalwyrn. If the server is down. I probably broke it.
about 1 year ago

Thanks for the report. We've known about this issue for a little while and have forwarded details of the issue to the plugin developers. We are yet to hear back or have a fix pushed. I will let you know when this happens.

Bug Confirmed.

Wild
Thalwyrn Sysadmin
When stuff breaks it's usually my fault.
jp067 Game Master
16 posts
12 topics
About me: Hello folks. I’m impulsive but patient. You can use me as a messenger to the management team to pass on your worries and hopes for the server. All good ideas are greatly appreciated and all of them will be rightfully credited to its source. Hope to see you guys in game and finally my motto: Gotta Raid β€˜Em All
about 1 year ago

Small update: After relogging the skills go back to what they are supposed to be so my guess is that it's a visual glitch

Β 

Wild Founder ???? SysAdmin
Management Member
35 posts
11 topics
About me: Founder & System Administrator for Thalwyrn. If the server is down. I probably broke it.
about 1 year ago

Hey @jp067 can you confirm with me this still happens?

Wild
Thalwyrn Sysadmin
When stuff breaks it's usually my fault.