play.thalwyrn.com
Click to copy IP
discord.thalwyrn.com
Click to join
Welcome to Thalwyrn!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Implemented Schem World
☆ bliss Game Master Member
3 posts
2 topics
About me: mainly a builder for thalwyrn
about 1 year ago

Your Minecraft Username: blisskink

Describe the feature: A world where builders can go to get schematics to be placed in the schem world, things like the different trees that players are able to chop down, wagons, houses, fancy decor etc... 

How will the feature affect players in Thalwyrn?: make it easier to understand what trees are able to be chopped?

What would your ideal implementation of this feature look like?: just a flat world with loads of different schematics 

If this feature is an existing plugin, provide a link to where it can be found: 

Last edited: about 1 year ago x 1

gamemaster & builder
-----------------
i help out with building mostly :)

OfficiallyNebula Founder
Management Member
2 posts
1 topics
About me: Just some dude trying to have a good time
about 1 year ago

@Wild @Samtactical - See this, would highly suggest we bring back the schematics world, if not already.

Wild Founder ???? SysAdmin
Management Member
35 posts
11 topics
About me: Founder & System Administrator for Thalwyrn. If the server is down. I probably broke it.
about 1 year ago

Hey, this is already a thing, unfortunately the old schematics world didn't survive our last migration to a new host, so was lost months ago, however there is a world called void which has the same purpose, you can use /mvtp void to access it. I have better backup systems in place now so this shouldn't happen again

Last edited: about 1 year ago
Wild
Thalwyrn Sysadmin
When stuff breaks it's usually my fault.