Changelog V0.1.3 - Meet the Jeweler
2 minute read
Hello! It's me! Hasn't been too long, but here's some of the latest changes and additions!
- The Jewelry profession has been implemented for the first 2 tiers currently available to players.
- Copper and Iron bands, gem slots and slotted rings are now fully craftable.
- Gems can now be cut at the jewelry station.
- New reagents that increase yields/give better stats to rings have been added to the game.
- Gems now have new custom models
- Cut gems and slotted rings have fine variants now.
- Added a new mob - the Donkey!
- Drops Coarse Hide, which now has two drop sources
- Added a new mob - the Acidic Mushroom!
- Drops the reagent Jewelry Acid, which is used to refine gems
- Careful when attacking them, as they do pack a surprising punch.
- Added new item stats such as additional XP boosts and attributes.
- Added some quest items.
- MrNetwork and Wild have started to implement several new quests, including one that's fully playable.
- Go find Ada near the stables to start!
- Pig spawn rates have been buffed slightly.
- Modifiers, the bonus random stats given to items, have been changed slightly for armors.
- Higher tier items should now give better stats on average
- Increased XP and profession requirement for gold smelting
- All attributes now cap at 100 instead of 50
- This was done as jewelry can now buff your attributes by X amounts.
- Bonuses given by stats have been slightly nerfed so that items such as armor and jewelry actually have a benefit.
- Fixed various model errors, including the woodaxes.
- Small GUI fix in attribute menu
That's mostly it. There are a few things that I am currently working on, the major one being a massive item and crafting overhaul so that you guys have more content to explore! As always, feel free to message us on discord!